Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Jubilee's Creative Writers Blog

When you are in the presence of God are you compelled to write? Do you express your worship through words? God has a lot to say and he wants to use His people to say it. Writing is a quiet strength. It releases power without saying a word. I want to invite you to 'write it out' on our writers blog. We want to hear what you hear when you worship.--Michelle Crawford Jubilee Creative Writers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life is a dream.

I read a quote today by a 5th grader that said...'Life is a dream. Heaven is reality. I am living the dream...' Such a profound quote reminds me of the comparison of the vapor of my days and the eternal life that is unending. It turns my heart away from the heaviness of the day and I become consumed with a place where time does not exist. As believers we don't talk much about heaven anymore because we are so taken by life's cares. Our focus is on the dream we live instead of the reality of heaven. God never sees things the way we do. His perspective is eternal. When He looks at our lives, I believe that He sees a series of valuable moments. It's like those long conversations with your new love that seemed to make time stand still. Or the loving look at your beautiful daughter preparing for her first date feeling like it was only yesterday when you held her in your arms. Or a moment in God's presence that lives in my heart forever.

One day time will stand still. One day a valuable moment will take us away to a place called eternity. One day we will wake up from life and open our eyes in reality...Heaven is our reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment