Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Jubilee's Creative Writers Blog

When you are in the presence of God are you compelled to write? Do you express your worship through words? God has a lot to say and he wants to use His people to say it. Writing is a quiet strength. It releases power without saying a word. I want to invite you to 'write it out' on our writers blog. We want to hear what you hear when you worship.--Michelle Crawford Jubilee Creative Writers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

God is Love.

As a writer I have learned to appreciate the art of expression. My greatest writings are inspired by a dancer's motions, an artist's color strokes, and a musician's musical notes. When I begin to write what I see, I try to capture the nature of the expression and it always leads back to love. Artist who do what they do well, are inspired by the love of it. In this I am always reminded that the purity and the power of God leads to the simplicity of love, but this love can not be truly captured or expressed because we can never fully comprehend it. It amazes me that God, in all his majesty and splendor and all his power, describes himself in one word... 'love'.

In all that we aspire to do, I believe that our greatest accomplishment is love. When my evil disposition can express a good deed, and my selfish nature can give to others, I am amazed at love's ability to rule in the hardest places. With that said, I understand that walking in this kind of love takes a supernatural ability that is beyond me. So my prayer each day is for God to help me to love the way He loves-where nothing that others do can make me love them less.

No comments:

Post a Comment